Friday 24 October 2014

Bible passage of the day

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29: 11.

This quote from the bible should be a source of encouragement for all who feel down and lost, thinking that God has abandoned them. Well you know what? He hasn't and he is probably waiting for the right time to do his work in your life and like He said, his plans will prosper you, give you hope and a great future, so my friend, no matter the situation you are in and no matter what life throws at you, just know, believe and have faith that your father in heaven who is mighty bigger than any problem is setting something extraordinary to give you that which will prosper and make your life better.

Prayer
Dear Lord, thank you for your word today. Father please give me the strength to stand firm and believe that you care for me and is helping me solve all my problems as I cast all my cares upon you. In Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment